Thursday, September 15, 2011

I Have Some News

Hi readers! It is just me wanting to discuss a couple of things with you.

What is Turpentine Valley?
You may have noticed this a lot on this site recently, and that is because I am advertising for a fellow artist who is in the same position as I am. In exchange, he linked back to me. I hope that answers your questions.

An Artist's Plea!
If you have anything at all to say, please comment! If the posts don't get enough comments, I will shut down comments all together! I will always respond to every comment.

Where Are The Archives?
In case you are wondering where the archives are for this comic, they are on the right hand side. It will show a drop-down list of all the comics (and news as well) organised as years and months.

Also, check out Turpentine Valley Comic

No comments:

Post a Comment